Sunday, August 3, 2014

Yes I Am Still Alive...

By Flea - Be A Survivor

I really have been a douche and not posted anything in a long time.   Hopefully I will have some more time to do that coming up, we'll see. Anyway, I am done with all the hokey shit like Facebook and Twitter and you'll notice that I don't have a shit ton of advertisers any longer. I will be cleaning up the blog and trying to stream line it a bit.

There is a lot of good info here and I am not just gonna let it rot away...

I do have some updates...

Just about done with masters degree, that shit has taken way longer than I intended it to but what they hey, I am doing the best I can.

Picked up some goodies, namely an M&P Shield in 9mm, and a Magnum Research Baby Desert Eagle II in .45 ACP.

Also picked up my PA concealed carry permit to go along with my Ohio one, and sent out for the Utah one as well. I figure I should get as may of those as I can because the bastards keep changing the reciprocity and laws.

The world has gone to hell in a hand basket...so much for our Nobel Peace Prize winner in the White House. Ebola is out of control, planes are getting shot out of the sky, and the Middle East is about as fucked up as it can get at this point. And the way we treat our veterans makes me embarrassed to be an American quite frankly...we should be ashamed of ourselves.

Do yourself a favor and donate to a worthy cause like the Wounded Warrior Project because the government doesn't give a shit about them, we need to step up and help them. Thank them for their service and give what you can to help the ones who need it.

I am telling you, we're doomed, we just don't know it yet. The kids today are the biggest bunch of gimme, gimme pussies I have ever met. The work ethic of this country is gone, everyone wants shit handed to them on silver platter. We're fat and lazy...I mean really lazy. The government is corrupt and God forbid one of the conservative justices on the supreme court kicks the bucket...say so long to all your personal freedoms, including your second amendments rights. We're a busted blood vessel away from being  country where if some attacks you, you might be able to hit them with a rock or stab them with the butter knife you use to spread butter on your biscuits.

I sit back at lunchtime (or when I go to the mall) and watch the freak show that used to be the greatest country in the world disintegrate before my eyes...guess we have all forgotten the lessons that 9/11 taught us...no worries some lunatic will give us a refresher course soon enough.

Boy that was depressing.

That is all...

No comments:

Post a Comment