Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Wednesdays With Flea #1

By Flea - Be A Survivor

What the fuck, another new series here at Be A Survivor, "Wednesdays With Flea"...just some random shit going on an commentary on how fucked up we are.

My Maine concealed weapons permit came today.  For those counting I now have:
Ohio Resident
Pennsylvania Non-Resident
New Hampshire Non-Resident
Maine Non-Resident

I have my Utah Non-Resident application in the mail and they cashed my check so they have 60 days to get me my fucking permit.

After I get Utah, I am going to send off for Arizona and Florida.

The wife and I signed up for some Red Cross classes to get our Adult and Pediatric First Aid/CPR/AED certification.  Think it will be interesting and we have wanted to do it for quite sometime.

The gun show was in Berea, OH again last weekend and something followed me home.  Picked up a Ruger LCR in .38 special.  Will do a post on it in the future, but DAMN is that bitch as light as a potato chip.  Plan on switching off with between that and the Bodyguard for pocket carry.

I am now a GSSF member (Glock Shooting Sports Foundation) and have all the benefits that come with that including a discount on a new Glock pistol, AND the ability to take the Glock Armorer course.  Go to here to learn more about that program.

Will be doing some training this weekend, taking a defensive pistol class with one of the local firearms instructors, should be a blast.

The world is still fucked up, nothing new there...work is a pain in the ass, and school is still fucking school.

I am fairly proud that I have started back up blogging and honestly it feels good to get some shit off my chest.  Like I said, I don't give a fuck if anyone reads this shit.

That is all...

No comments:

Post a Comment