Monday, August 25, 2014

Shit I Actually Use Series: Tide To Go

By Flea - Be A Survivor

OK, so the next item in the "Shit I Actually Use" series is  the Tide to Go pen.  I work in a corporate environment and I have to dress like a monkey, I mean wear a fucking dress shirt.  This stuff has saved me from looking like a complete and utter slob on several occasions.  There ain't nothing like trying to eat breakfast and cutting into a sausage and have it blow grease all over you like Linda Blair on Father fucking Damien Karras.

There is a little secret to using this stuff, get it on the stain right away, then I take a paper towel I made damp in the sink and wipe gently.  I then use the Tide pen again making sure I work the stain with the tip thoroughly.  Then I take some dry paper towels and dab the stain as best can.  It usually dries in about 15 mins so unfortunately when I drop shit on my pants it looks like I pissed myself for about that amount of time.  This thing really does work though.

If you wait too long, your results will depend on what the offending stain is to determine how well it will work.  I buy the six pack above on a fairly regular basis because one goes into my wife's pocketbook, one goes in each car, one is at my desk at work, one is in our kitchen junk drawer, and one is in my work bag.  I always have one of these bitches close to me.  The funny thing is the other guys know I have it and they are bigger fucking slobs than I am...so I blow through these on a fairly regular basis.

Well there you have it, another item I fucking USE and swear by.  Hopefully you guys (because us guys are fucking slobs) will be more presentable and your women won't have to hang their heads in shame when they spend any time with your pathetic asses.  Go get yourself some of these and let me know what you think of them.

That is all...

1 comment:

  1. I have been dreaming of getting a ham license for years, guess I should take the time and take the test.

    ReplyDelete