Wednesday, August 6, 2014

I "HEART" GUNS...

By Flea - Be A Survivor

I fucking love guns, I always have.  I own more than a few, all kinds by the way...I am not a snob about it.  There are some that will say if it isn't a Glock then fuck it.  I own a Glock and it is a DAMN fine weapon, the sights suck...but I changed those out easy enough.  I own guns from many of the major manufacturers including: Glock, S&W, Colt, Ruger, Magnum Research, and Beretta to name a few.  I carry concealed, whenever and wherever I can.

That leads me to the point of this little post here, everyone should own a gun.  It's your fucking right protected under the constitution and it's amendments (the 2nd amendment for the morons out there who can't tell you who fought in the Civil War).  I am not saying go out and spend all your money funding arms for a small army to start a third world insurrection.  I am saying go out and buy yourself at least one quality gun - be it a handgun, shotgun, or rifle.

I would recommend it in just that order.  If I was only going to have one gun it would be a handgun and most likely it would be my Glock 19.  If you're against a handgun then get yourself a good shotgun like a Remington 870 or a Mossberg 500.  In my opinion, and you know what they say about those, the handgun and the shotgun are more versatile than a rifle...and please BY ALL MEANS get a rifle if you would like.  In fact, my real recommendation is to get one of each: handgun, shotty, and a rifle.  Specifically, get a Glock 19, Remington 870, and Colt M4 if you want to really get my opinion.

That leads me to my second point in this here little shit-fest of a posting.  If your state issues concealed carry permits you must go get one.  There are 8 states that really don't get it and they are "May Issue" states which basically means, if we think you should have a concealed carry permit and you have been a good boy or girl, MAYBE we'll give you one.  Sorry folks you're basically fucked...but those states have all made their beds so honestly I don't feel sorry for you, keep voting in morons and you get what you deserve.  Most of the other states are "Shall Issue" which basically means, if you have been good and you want the permit...we will give it to you.

If you live in a shall issue state please for the love of God exercise your rights and get that permit and then carry.

Handgunlaw.us

USACarry.com

Did I mention I love guns?

That is all...

No comments:

Post a Comment