Sunday, November 4, 2012

It's Alive...Alive!

By Flea - Be A Survivor

I am ALIVE!

I have been through a bunch the last several months and that is most of the reason for my silence.  My company relocated me from South Carolina to Ohio.  I know I must be crazy or something moving back up north but Ohio is OK in my book.  They have very similar guns laws as South Carolina so I wasn't adverse to coming up here.

I am living in a suburb between Cleveland and Akron and so far I like it.  The weather sucks but hey you can't have everything.

In some other news, I finally obtained an "evil black rifle", a Colt Defense M4 Carbine "Talo Edition".  Pretty sweet.  I will be posting more on that in the future.  I have sold a few guns, namely my AK-47 and my SKS.  I am settling on three calibers moving forward: 22LR, 9mm, and 5.56/.223.  The Colt I purchased is chambered for 5.56 so I can use either that or .223 but I have been trying to stick with buying 5.56.

Now that I am settled in Ohio and my studies for my masters degree are underway, I am very hopeful that I can get back into the swing of things with the blog.  I have been a bad boy for not posting and for that I am sorry.

I want to start squaring away some preps because that took a serious back seat for about 6 months or so while I took my new position and was selling one house and buying another.  Look for an upcoming post on my new Colt, as well as a Crimson Trace Laser Grip I got for my S&W M&P 9c.

...That is all



Subscribe to Be A Survivor and Buy Be A Survivor stuff!

The Social Stuff!
Follow Me on Twitter~Friend Me on Facebook~The Survivalists

1 comment:

  1. So have you made a trip down to Amish Country yet? Lehman's is waiting for you!

    ReplyDelete