Sunday, October 31, 2010

Get Out And VOTE!

By Flea - Be A Survivor

No I am not dead...just been busy. I figured I would give you folks a quick update on my life...First...

AMC has a new series premiering tonight called the "The Walking Dead", I have my DVR set so make sure you check it out. I watched the trailer and it seems like it will be decent.

Second...

Tomorrow is election day and you should get out there and do your civic duty...VOTE!. Whatever side you are on your opinion mean squat if you don't vote. Also if you don't vote I don't want to hear you belly aching how everything is messed up.

OK, so I have been working a lot and I am almost done with my Bachelors degree, for those of you keeping scoring a few years back I had nothing. I now have a A.A. in Information Technology and I am damn near getting my B.S. in Information Technology.

I already have a school picked out for my Masters program...looks like it will be UMBC, they have an online MIS degree that should take me going part time around 3 years to complete.

I have been traveling a lot been all over the Carolinas for work and have headed out to Ohio a few time as well. All the traveling gave me an idea for an upcoming post so hopefully I get a chance to get that put together soon.

On the prepping front I picked up a few more flashlights, you can never have enough of those, and a few cases of water to replace my aging hurricane stock which I am now drinking.

About to start Judge Andrew Napolitanos book Lies the Government Told You: Myth, Power, and Deception in American History,I'll let you know how it is once I get through it.

I did pick up the Amazon Kindle 3Gand I will do a review of it soon. I like it so far, with all the traveling I do it has been a Godsend! The books are cheap and the device is impressive, the screen actually looks like paper, it is kinda freaky.

Anyhow that is my story and I am sticking to it, hopefully I will get some more posts up soon for you guys. Thanks!

That is all...

2 comments:

  1. Saw the pilot for The Walking Dead last night on AMC. Pretty good! Also, the actor that played Hawkins in the Jerico series was in it. He came to the rescue of the leading man.
    TheGrillSgt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1) The elite who organised and implemented stuff called credit cards, credit, debt etc. They knew it would implode, and now it has.

    2) Bush, greenspan, bernanke are all part of the same boys club. They do not care about anyone but themselves. When we are screaming about high cost of things, then those in charge of the NWO will have us right where they want us. Time to prepare was yesterday.

    Go have a look at http://www.forecastfortomorrow.com those guys have been spot on about the elections and what is coming very soon.

    ReplyDelete