Sunday, August 15, 2010

Blogroll Exchanges

By Flea - Be A Survivor

I get a lot of emails for this so I figured I would do something about it.

If you want to exchange links with me go ahead and add a link to my site on your blog or website. It must be on your main page don't bury it somewhere.

Send me an email and reference this post and let me know my link is up. After I check it I will happily put one up for you.

If your blog is new please actually have some material up on it before asking me...if I don't think it will be valuable to my readers, I reserve the right to refuse it (I will let you know if I do and why).

***NOTE: If you sell stuff...don't ask me about link exchanges. I will happily send you advertising rates if I think your products are worthwhile.

Thanks,
Flea

That is all...

2 comments:

  1. Stop blaming the government Anonymous. Everyone was warned the hurricane was coming and they should evacuate. One of the points of preparedness is to know when to get the hell out of Dodge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make a good point Jack...never rely on anyone but yourself otherwise you will be sorely disappointed.

    ReplyDelete