Thursday, July 22, 2010

SHTF Fiction

By Flea - Be A Survivor

Received an interesting email and thought I would share...

Hi there dear webmaster!

I wrote a story on my blog and I thought it might be something you or your readers would be interested in taking a look at. It's my first ever SHTF story, so I'm kind of excited and trying to get the word out. I have dropped by your site for survival info, so I thought I'd drop you a link so you could see what you think!

http://www.shteconomy.com/2010/05/14/work-of-fiction-eu-trip-part-1/

Thanks,
CSM

Flea - Check it out and let me know if it's any good!

That is all...

4 comments:

  1. I like his story. I hope he keeps writing, can't leave the poor guy stuck in Paris!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This story is great. I'm ready for him to finish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Went straight through...

    Great read - spread the word!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What happened to him?

    ReplyDelete