Friday, March 5, 2010

The Squirrel Has Been Busy...

By Flea - Be A Survivor

Hey - I just wanted to let you know that Ranger Squirrel's Ramblings has been moved to rangersquirrel.com/blog. Would you mind updating the link from your page if you have one?

If you don't see your own site on my blogroll, trust me, it's there...I just have it set to only show 10 links at a time and it randomizes which ones display everytime the page refreshes.

It's also been given a complete remodel, I'd love to hear your thoughts.

Thanks!

Ranger Squirrel

4 comments:

  1. thank you for you to make me learn more,thank you∩0∩ ........................................

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like you new web site design! Note: the link to it in the blog post above "www.rangersquirrel.com/blog" doesn't work - the URL behind it is screwy.

    Robin
    BackpackBaseCamp Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Robin...link is fixed, don't know what the heck caused that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The link is still messed up. 8/13/2011

    ReplyDelete