Saturday, December 26, 2009

Survival Search Engine

By Flea - Be A Survivor

I received the following email on an interesting topic...

"Merry Christmas Be a Survivor,

I wanted to let you know about a new project I have started called, The Preparedness Search Engine. I have included your site, free of charge, in the search criteria. The intent is to provide focused searches for people looking for survival/ preparedness information without having to weed through the ton of garbage that is out there. I plan to only allow sites that provide solid information and think of your site as one of those. I was wondering if you would be willing to feature the ad for this effort on your site as a favor for including your site in the search results? If so, the direct link is, http://preparednesssearch.blogspot.com/.
Thanks,

Nomad
Survive the Worst"

I checked it out and it seems to be pretty cool. Head on over and check it out for yourself, may help you find something you need more quickly. - Flea

...that is all.

 Subscribe to Be A Survivor and Buy Be A Survivor stuff!

The Social Stuff!
Follow Me on Twitter~Friend Me on Facebook~The Survivalists

2 comments:

  1. I am all for, one stop shopping.
    My computer did an Indy 500 into turn four and I am just now getting up to speed on a donated unit.
    I just wanted ya to know you have been bookmarked again for instant access.

    Happy Holidays dude.

    Busted

    ReplyDelete