Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Flu-View

By Flea - Be A Survivor

While I still stay this whole H1N1 thing is a crock of shit, I did find a pretty neat website that shows the "hotspots" in the country. It is updated on a weekly basis...

The media would love for you to panic but like I have said before the regular flu kills 250,000 people in the world every year...so wake me up when there is a real emergency.

Flu-View Website

...that is all.

 Subscribe to Be A Survivor and Buy Be A Survivor stuff!

The Social Stuff!
Follow Me on Twitter~Friend Me on Facebook~The Survivalists

5 comments:

  1. Uh, the regular flu kills about 36,000 people per year in this country, not 250,000. However, the point still applies - there's more panic-mongering here than actual substance. Take lots of Vitamin D, and your immune system will be bolstered enough to fight off any flu before you get it, or to limit its effects if you do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anon,

    Corrected, I meant to say world (big difference).

    Thanks for the catch.

    Flea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the link, my friend. Interesting map!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know what to think about this flu scare. On one hand, I think it would play into our government's plan to control us via a universal health care plan-- not that I'm into conspiracy theories or anything! On the other, I'm not convinced it's going to be anything more than a typical flu season. Having said that, I have quite a stockpile of hand sanitizer, Kleenex, and Motrin. :o)

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete