Sunday, August 2, 2009

Weekend Roundup Vol. 30

By Flea - Be A Survivor

My thanks to everyone who has helped this blog to grow everyday by leaps and bounds, much appreciated!

I am going to be reducing my posting frequency a bit as traffic has been kinda stagnant for the summer. I fully anticipate 3-4 new posts a week. Just not everyday as it has been. Plus that will give me the ability to throw up an occasional "on the fly" post when something strikes me.

ONE YEAR AGO THIS WEEK ON BE A SURVIVOR:
FRS/GMRS Radios
Emergency Vehicle Kit
My Little Cabin In The Woods
Camping: A Great Way To Practice
Book Review: Living Well On Practically Nothing

THE USUAL BUSINESS
PLEASE help us out! Spread the word, tell your friends and family about us.

If you are the "letter" type and want to send me some snail mail, you can do so using the address below:

R.F.
P.O. Box 51181
Summerville, SC 29485

Please also remember to support our sponsors:
Prepared Planet
Berkey Sales

Support Be A Survivor, Thanks!

...that is all.

 Subscribe to Be A Survivor and Buy Be A Survivor stuff!

The Social Stuff!
Follow Me on Twitter~Friend Me on Facebook~The Survivalists

No comments:

Post a Comment