Sunday, August 23, 2009

1 More Week And Should Be Back To Normal

By Flea - Be A Survivor

Sorry for the lack of posts but there will be likely one more week with very few if any posts.

The contractors will be finishing up my house this week and I have a lot going on with work. I did graduate from college (Associates Degree) and I am taking a break before starting Bachelors.

Keep checking back but I would guess things should start to return to normalcy here next weekend.

Thanks for all your support and well wishes...means a lot.

6 comments:

  1. On college, don't take to long. I took a 'break' before I finished my Masters. That was over 5 years ago and the only reason I've managed to get back is I was laid off work.

    Good luck on getting everything back to normal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up the good work, its worth the effort.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good news about your graduating, my friend! A vacation is about due, I'm sure...

    We'll keep on checking back with you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your degree! I also second what Thirdpower said... don't let that momentum stop. Glad to know your house is nearing completion!

    ReplyDelete
  5. There are just too many blogs to keep up with... It appears that your getting everything back in order after your ordeal with the storm & lightening. God bless ya!

    As for your college stuff.. I sure hope that helps you out in this economy, but you seem the type that can make do what needs to be done regardless of the economy. It's always good to be prepared on as many fronts as possible. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete