Sunday, July 12, 2009

Weekend Roundup Volume 27

By Flea - Be A Survivor

You will notice the twitter badge at the beginning of each post, if you have a twitter account help us out by "tweeting" my posts!
THANKS!!!

CALLING ALL WRITERS...do you have what it takes to "Be A Survivor"? If you think you have the right stuff to guest post send me an email with your best articles.

I prefer a word doc or text file if at all possible but any format will work.

Your writing will reach almost a 900 readers daily here folks, so this is your chance to be famous!

When you submit your post to me let me know if there is a blog or website you want me to link to within the post as well. Thanks!

For those who may have missed it, if your are the "letter" type and want to send me some snail mail, you can do so using the address below:

R.F.
P.O. Box 51181
Summerville, SC 29485

Please also remember to support our sponsors:
Prepared Planet
Berkey Sales

They support this blog and MANY others, so let support them back, shall we.

ONE YEAR AGO THIS WEEK ON BE A SURVIVOR:
Be Prepared: Hurricanes
Equipment Review: SureFire 6P
Book Review: Day By Day Armageddon
Be Prepared: Prescription Medicine
Popup Camper Updated Redux

THE USUAL BUSINESS
PLEASE help us out! Spread the word, tell your friends and family about us.

If you have a website or a blog throw up a link to me, I will be eternally grateful, I will also do the same for you.

If you know anyone who might interested in advertising here let me know. I can give you a very reasonable monthly rate for a banner.

MY STORE:
Support Be A Survivor, Thanks!

...that is all.

 Subscribe to Be A Survivor and Buy Be A Survivor stuff!

The Social Stuff!
Follow Me on Twitter~Friend Me on Facebook~The Survivalists

No comments:

Post a Comment