Sunday, July 5, 2009

Weekend Roundup Volume 26

By Flea - Be A Survivor


Been pretty quite on the home front. Keeping busy with work, school, the blog and my chores.

Reading a few good books which I will be sure to shares reviews of with you in the near future.

For those who may have missed it, if your are the "letter" type and want to send me some snail mail, you can do so using the address below:

R.F.
P.O. Box 51181
Summerville, SC 29485

BTW help Albert Rasch in his quest to bring down a guy who is basically stealing all of the work bloggers are producing. You can get more info here.

ONE YEAR AGO THIS WEEK ON BE A SURVIVOR:
Composting
30 Tips That Will Save Your Life...Maybe
Random Musings Of A Mad Prepper
Pop Up Camper Update
Must Have: NOAA Radio

THE USUAL BUSINESS
PLEASE help us out! Spread the word, tell your friends and family about us.

If you have a website or a blog throw up a link to me, I will be eternally grateful, I will also so the same for you.

If you know anyone who might interested in advertising here let me know. I can give you a very reasonable monthly rate for a banner.

MY STORE:
Support Be A Survivor, Thanks!

...that is all.

 Subscribe to Be A Survivor and Buy Be A Survivor stuff!

The Social Stuff!
Follow Me on Twitter~Friend Me on Facebook~The Survivalists

1 comment:

  1. I just put you on my blog list, and I was wondering if you would do the same? My blog is found at http://nucleardisasterpreparedness.blogspot.com
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete