Sunday, June 28, 2009

Weekend Roundup Volume 25

First I would like to again welcome our new sponsors PreparedPlanet.com and BerkeySales.com. Support our sponsors by giving them your business because they have a proven history of supporting the bloggers in this niche market.

Secondly, I would like to thank Patrick M. for the donation and seeds, I recieved both and you have my gratitude. My wife already has plans for the seeds! Thanks again for your support.

I really have been feeling good about my work here lately and I think my writing reflects it. I think I have turned a corner with my writing style and I have really started to enjoy this more and more.

If we have any potential Shakespeare's out there and you would like to guest post here, drop me a line!

THE USUAL BUSINESS
Spread the word, tell your friends and family about us.

If you have a website or a blog throw up a link to me, I will be eternally grateful, I will also so the same for you.

If you know anyone who might interested in advertising here let me know. I can give you a very reasonable monthly rate for a banner.

THE SURVIVALISTS:
The ringsurf traffic is starting to pick up...I have been getting about 20 hits a day from the webring. If you haven't already join us!

MY STORE:
Support Be A Survivor, Thanks!

SOCIAL STUFF:
Be my friend in Facebook!

Follow me on Twitter!

...that is all.

 Subscribe to Be A Survivor and Follow me on Twitter

Buy Be A Survivor stuff! ~ Donate to Be A Survivor! ~ Join "The Survivalists"!

3 comments:

  1. I have to tell you, the Store it a bit difficult to navigate in Firefox. At first glance, I though it was still under construction. It would be nice to see what the review was reviewing. There's no problem if I use IE, but I greatly prefer Firefox. Just something to think about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mike,

    I just visited it with Firefox and no isses myself, are you using the latest version?

    ReplyDelete
  3. spirit...!!! achieve the dream sky.

    ReplyDelete