Saturday, June 20, 2009

Weekend Roundup Volume 24

Yes, I am still camping. I am heading back to civilization tomorrow (Sunday) and it is time to get back to the grindstone.

I hope everyone enjoyed all the posts I scheduled the last week, it was a pain in the butt to get it all done before I left for vacation but I did. I really love writing and don't look at this as work, although with regular work and school thrown in...it is only natural to feel that way occassionally.

If we have any potential Shakespeare's out there and you would like to guest post here, drop me a line!

MY USUAL PLEA FOR ATTENTION ;)
Spread the word, tell your friends and family about us.

If you have a website or a blog throw up a link to me, I will be eternally grateful.

If you know anyone who might interested in advertising here let me know. I can give you a very reasonable monthly rate for a banner.

THE SURVIVALISTS:
The ringsurf traffic is starting to pick up...I have been getting about 20 hits a day from the webring. If you haven't already join us!

MY STORE:
Support Be A Survivor, Thanks!

SOCIAL STUFF:
Become a "made guy". You guys REALLY need to be my friend in Facebook so we can meet at Mafia Mikes!

Remember I am posting tips and other stuff on Twitter, so follow me!

...that is all.

 Subscribe to Be A Survivor and Follow me on Twitter

Buy Be A Survivor stuff! ~ Donate to Be A Survivor! ~ Join "The Survivalists"!

2 comments:

  1. Hope you have a good time Flea. Sucks to come home from vacation to go straight to work.

    matthiasj
    Kentucky Preppers Network

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure have been enjoying my first visit to your blog...great posts! I added a link to you on my blog so I will be back!
    http://deeprootsintoughtimes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete