Saturday, June 13, 2009

Weekend Roundup Volume 23

My wife and I finally found a church we like down here in Summerville; up north Catholics are all over the place, down here we are a rare breed. There is a Baptist church on every corner...not so easy to find a Catholic church. We have been visiting a few and finally decided on the one we will join, nice place and very "hands off" which I like.

I am in my final stretch with the associates degree. I am starting my last two classes and I get my degree and then it is on to the bachelors. I never did graduate from college, regardless I have done pretty good for myself in IT field; mainly through a lot of experience and certifications. The degree is long overdue and I will be done in a few months! I am going to take a month or two off between the end of the associates and the beginning of the bachelors.

I am on a camping trip again as you read this, 8 nice relaxing days with the wife and dogs in our pop up. I got a new hammock I will be trying out (I will review it when I get back) and I plan to read a few books while I gently sway in the breeze. Of course I plan on doing a little fishing as well.

Don't fret I was very diligent and have a bunch of posts scheduled for you so you don't go through withdrawl. I am also bringing my laptop and will most likely logon once a day when I talk my daily walk, they have Internet access over at the Rangers station, so if I don't get back to you right away please be patient!

MY USUAL PLEA FOR ATTENTION ;)
Spread the word, tell your friends and family about us.

If you have a website or a blog throw up a link to me, I will be eternally grateful.

If you know anyone who might interested in advertising here let me know. I can give you a very reasonable monthly rate for a banner.

THE SURVIVALISTS:
The ringsurf traffic is starting to pick up...I have been getting about 20 hits a day from the webring. If you haven't already join us!

MY STORE:
As our friend Dakin says...buy my crap, please?

SOCIAL STUFF:
Got Mafia? You guys REALLY need to be my friend in Facebook so we can whack some wise guys together!

Remember I am posting tips and other stuff on Twitter, so follow me!

...that is all.

 Subscribe to Be A Survivor and Follow me on Twitter

Buy Be A Survivor stuff! ~ Donate to Be A Survivor! ~ Join "The Survivalists"!

4 comments:

  1. Have a good time Flea. Congrats on the Associates Degree.

    matthiasj
    Kentucky Preppers Network

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you want more readers, post more content. Content is king!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! I threw up a link to your site on my blog. http://easternmissourihomestead.blogspot.com/

    Keep up the great posts!

    ReplyDelete