Saturday, June 6, 2009

Weekend Roundup Volume 22

This weekend I am happy to report that the blog has been doing very well, thanks to you guys. We slowly have gone to 400+ subscribers and several hundred visits a day. I just wanted to thank everyone for their support.

It is really been fun and I hope that I have passed along some good information to you or at least made you smile once in awhile. I really do love writing so this has been a blast as far as I am concerned. A few ways you can really help me out are:

Spread the word, tell your friends and family about us.

If you have a website or a blog throw up a link to me, I will be eternally grateful.

If you know anyone who might interested in advertising here let me know. I can give you a very reasonable monthly rate for a banner.


The Survivalists:
The ringsurf traffic is starting to pick up...I have been getting about 20 hits a day from the webring. If you haven't already join us!

I removed a bunch of sites who did not have the proper html code on their page, if you want to be a part of the ring you MUST display the code on your page.


BLOG CARNIVAL:
One reminder is concerning the 1st Survival and Preparedness Blog Carnival happening on June 10th, 2009. Make sure to get your entries in by June 9th, 2009. If you would like to submit your post you may do so here.

One entry per blog please, if you submit more than one I will select the one that takes part in the carnival.

NEW STORE:
I have gone live with a new store, I so hated the Amazon aStore. There are things to be purchased from Amazon now but I will be adding some interesting items that you will be able to directly purchase from us in the near future.

SOCIAL STUFF:
You guys REALLY need to be my friend in Facebook so we can team up and kick some butt in Mafia Wars.

Remember I am posting tips and other stuff on Twitter, so follow me!

...that is all.

 Subscribe to Be A Survivor and Follow me on Twitter

Buy Be A Survivor stuff! ~ Donate to Be A Survivor! ~ Join "The Survivalists"!

3 comments:

  1. Ah but hard for us secret squirrels who "just have a big pantry because we don't like going to town & Fema recommends it" (sarcasm) Kinda like introducing your Hell's Angels friends to your Billy Graham friends.

    But the Mafia is tempting, mine is terribly small.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're growing Flea. Store looks great.

    matthiasj
    Kentucky Preppers Network

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mafia grows stronger ;)

    Thanks everyone!

    ReplyDelete