Wednesday, June 24, 2009

TennZen: Enlightenment, Southern Style

You may have noticed on the blogroll a new link to TennZen's site. You should do yourself a favor and make this site one of your regular reads.

TennZen has become my go to site for canning and southern style recipes.

TennZen's submission was also my pick as an editor's choice in our first Survival and Disaster Preparedness Carnival.

BTW try the corn bread recipe, you'll like it...trust me.

...that is all.

 Subscribe to Be A Survivor and Follow me on Twitter

Buy Be A Survivor stuff! ~ Donate to Be A Survivor! ~ Join "The Survivalists"!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks I just added them to my reader.

    matthiasj
    Kentucky Preppers Network

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the links, Flea...I'll check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I agree ,there some great posts there.

    ReplyDelete