Thursday, June 4, 2009

Reminder: Blog Carnival on June 10th!

Remember the first Survival and Preparedness Blog Carnival is on Jun 10th, your entries must be submitted by June 9th to be considered for inclusion in the carnival.

Some heavy weights in the survival blogsphere have already submitted articles, I won't mention any names (ok so I will - Mayberry and Riverwalker, among others) We have had 15 submissions so far which is fantastic but I WANT MORE!!!!

Submit your work here, and enter the ring to see who will be an editor's pick!

Remember one submission per blog, if you submit more I will select the one I like to be published.

This is a great way to generate traffic all around, so enter TODAY.

...that is all.

 Subscribe to Be A Survivor and Follow me on Twitter

Buy Be A Survivor stuff! ~ Donate to Be A Survivor! ~ Join "The Survivalists"!

4 comments:

  1. I've submitted 3 articles for your review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh oooh ooooh! Pick me! Pick me! ; ) Can't wait to see who wins.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mayberry and matthiasj,

    You guys will know soon enough ;)

    TennZenn,

    Got them, THANKS!

    ReplyDelete