Saturday, May 16, 2009

Weekend Roundup Vol. 21: Blog Business Edition

Will be leaving NJ today in the early evening to make the long trek back to South Carolina...not looking forward to that so probably no posts until Monday. This of course depends on how I feel after 12.5 hours of driving listening to a wife and two dogs...

FIRST!

FLEA WANTS YOU!!!! I am still looking for some folks who want to try their hand at posting here. No need to be Shakespeare, just write about something you know and use coherent sentences. If you are interested, please send me whatever you want in a Word doc or TXT file and I will review it. If I use it I will let you know when it will be posted and you will get FULL credit and kudos from me and my readers. There are several people who comment here, I won't embarass anyone, that could most likely guest post here, I am basing that on their excellent commenting.

SECOND!

GET THE WORD OUT!!!! If you have a website link to me. If you have friends tell them about this blog. Help me get the word out on Be A Survivor! I have worked hard to try and, if nothing else, entertain folks; all I ask in return is that you spread the word, link to me, promote me, etc. Without you guys this would be a waste of time and I appreciate EVERY ONE of you who take some time to visit me everyday!

THIRD!

TALK TO ME!!!! I love, and I mean this, to get emails from folks. Many people have written to me to encourage me, tell me I suck, whatever...I love to hear from you guys. Your comments, questions or suggestions are ALWAYS welcome.

LASTLY!

Buy my stuff

Friend me on Facebook

Follow me on Twitter

Subscribe to my feed, it is FREE!!!

...that is all.

 Subscribe to Be A Survivor and Follow me on Twitter

Buy Be A Survivor stuff! ~ Donate to Be A Survivor! ~ Join "The Survivalists"!

7 comments:

  1. Have a good trip, my friend! Or at least as good as can be expected under the circumstances...

    We'll be here when you get back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jim...appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No way around it, twelve and a half hours of windshield viewing sucks major ass.

    Are we there yet?

    Good luck dude!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Busted

    Yep...good way to put it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got ya linked up on APN...Feel free to copy any articles I post up there too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, thanks for finding my blog--I've got you on twitter and put your link on my blogroll at my site, plus followed your blog. Nice to meet you, Flea ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am doing the same for you Angela! Keep up the good work I enjoyed finding your blog ;)

    ReplyDelete