Sunday, May 10, 2009

Weekend Roundup Vol. 20

The return...

Wow been a while since I did one of these. I am going to do it a little differently than I have in the past...more of a what has happened in the last week or two with blog and my life, with the occassional link or two to folks that I want to mention.

The good:
We are on Facebook and Twitter so follow me or send me a friend request!

We made changes to the blog layout, hope you like them.

Send me email! I love to hear from people.

Want to exchange links? Send me an email!

NOTE: If you are a commercial site (READ: all you do is SELL stuff) and you want to PAY ME to advertise here fine, send me an email...don't try and do it under the guise of a link exchange. That is just not being honest about your intentions.

I have been getting a boatload of these from one guy peddling multiple sites and he apparently thinks I am not so intelligent ;)

The Personal Survival Kit Series is moving along nicely here is a recap:
Survival Kits (Personal) Part 1
Survival Kits (Personal) Part 2
Survival Kits (Personal) Part 3

Stay tuned to keep reading more on that to come...

There is still time to vote in our
CHEAP Survival Guns Poll

The bad
I have to trek to NJ once again with 2 dogs and the wife...LONG 12 hours. When you read this I will already be there.

Been frickin busy with work and school AND got the lovely news I need to take another three weeks off without pay. I took one in the 1st quarter now I have to take another week in each of the remaining 3 quarters. Wow 1 month out of 12 no pay...guess I should still be thankful I have a job.

Anyhoo, that is it for the bad...and I guess that is it for this roundup!

Thanks for reading!!!

...that is all.

 Subscribe to Be A Survivor and Follow me on Twitter

Buy Be A Survivor stuff! ~ Donate to Be A Survivor! ~ Join "The Survivalists"!

3 comments:

  1. Wow...three weeks more without a payday...sorta makes you glad to have some preps to fall back on, huh?

    Like you said, at least you have a job! More good thoughts headed you way, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it sure makes me happy I am prepared.

    I suppose there are people out there who have it a whole lot worse than me so I am surely thankful for what I do have...regardless a month with no pay hurts. I can and have filed for unemployment...won't get anything for the first week but I will get a check in each of the following three weeks.

    Thanks Jim!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doncha know yet that Twitter is totally monitored by one of the government agencies? Yeah, There was a news article regarding this awhile back.

    ReplyDelete