Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Survival Links: Tactical Inc.

Several people have asked me about this so I figured it was worth a repost. Tactical Inc. makes the BEST 10/22 hi-cap magazines hands down, game over, Elvis has left the building.

They are adjustable, there are set screws on the top of the magazine to get rid of "wobble".

The can be disassembled and cleaned.

They are almost indestructable.

I have the composite ones, at $45 buck a pop they are expensive...but you get what you pay for. I have had 2 of these for over a year now and cleaned them once. They work as good as the day I bought them.

Here is a link to a review I did way back in the day...

...and yes they are currently backordered :)

...that is all.

 Subscribe to Be A Survivor and Follow me on Twitter

Buy Be A Survivor stuff! ~ Donate to Be A Survivor! ~ Join "The Survivalists"!

2 comments:

  1. The metal bodied Tac Sol magazine looks good too, but they sure are proud of that model, $75!

    Gotta think about one though, as I'm pretty sure hi-cap magazines in the eyes of The Man will be in the crosshairs - Its for the Children! Yeah, right . . .

    I can definitely remember seeing Glock 21 full cap (13 round) for sale near $150 during Clinton ban while reduced cap (10 round) was $25 - 3 extra rounds for $125 - such a deal! :^(

    So if hi-cap is wanted, better buy now while gettings good is all I'm saying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's good to know, most hi-cap mags for the 10/22 are not very good. I'll see about getting a set of those, and trying them out.

    Regards,
    Albert
    The Rasch Outdoor Chronicles.
    Ruger 10/22 Rotary Magazine Tutorial

    ReplyDelete