Friday, May 22, 2009

Survival And Preparedness BLOG CARNIVAL!!!

Folks I am starting and hosting the 1st Survival & Disaster Preparedness Carnaval!

A blog carnival is an event where bloggers submit articles (posts) to the carnival and the host site posts links in a magazine type format with a short description of the entry to the submitter's blog.

I will make an editor's pick for the article I think is the best.

Blogs that submit entries that are accepted, link back to the carival. All people who enter will get an email with a link to the carnival from me to use.

This is a great way to get traffic to YOUR BLOG, and a fantastic way to show off your writing chops.

BTW you can submit anything you have published, could be a year old just needs to be relavent to the Carnival topic.

If this is successful we can do it on a regular basis and have a different site host it each time.

You can submit your entries to the blog carnival here. Hit the BIG ORANGE button on the top right to submit. I highly recommend you pick your best stuff and submit it (1 ENTRY PER BLOG will be accepted and no more)

The deadline for this edition is June 9th, 2009 and the Carnival will be June 10th, 2009

...that is all.

 Subscribe to Be A Survivor and Follow me on Twitter

Buy Be A Survivor stuff! ~ Donate to Be A Survivor! ~ Join "The Survivalists"!

7 comments:

  1. Just sent mine in. This is a great idea, thanks Flea.

    matthiasj
    Kentucky Preppers Network

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 submissions already including yours matthiasj...good start!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds cool! Maybe I'll whip somethin' up (if I can find the time!)......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a lot of fun...count me in!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Jim and YeOldFurt,

    We have 4 submissions already and they look great! I think this will be a success, and we can do it maybe monthly with other host sites!

    Thansk guys!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 5 submissions so far folks keep em coming! I would love to have around 20 if possible...

    ReplyDelete