Monday, May 18, 2009

Quote Of The Day: Mother-In-Edition

"I was born at night, but it wasn't LAST night"

-Flea to Mother-In-Law when she informed a Mr. Martin called her and said she had won 3.5 million dollars and all she needed to do was wire a $810 "claim fee".

I told her, "You tell him to deduct it from the winnings." ;)

Seriously are there folks still falling for these Nigerian scammers?

Edit: If someone asks your for money to get money in return, it is a scam...period....end of story....do not send them a nickel.

Well guess I have to do a post on this now.

...that is all.

 Subscribe to Be A Survivor and Follow me on Twitter

Buy Be A Survivor stuff! ~ Donate to Be A Survivor! ~ Join "The Survivalists"!

2 comments:

  1. Great advice. It may seem like a no-brainer, but people still fall for it. My grandmother did, last year. The result? They wiped out her bank account.

    ReplyDelete
  2. TennZen, sorry to hear about your grandma, this is unfortunately very common with older folks...the most frequent victims of these scams.

    I am going to do a full post on this to do it justice because these people piss me off....alot.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete