Sunday, May 3, 2009

I'mmmm Baaack.

Just got back from camping and a great time was had by all. No rain, all sun and tons o' catfish to be had by all.

Looks like the swine flue was the pandemic that couldn't. I am happy to say I called bullshit on that from the beginning.

Anyhow, I am off to the mall finally wore a hole through my "Crocs" and I need a new pair. If you have never had a pair of those bad boys...do yourself a favor and get some.

BTW I think I am caught up accepting the Facebook friend invites so just drop me an email if I missed ya.

...that is all.

 Subscribe to Be A Survivor and Follow me on Twitter

Buy Be A Survivor stuff! ~ Donate to Be A Survivor! ~ Join "The Survivalists"!

5 comments:

  1. Welcome back ! I would love to see a post with all the camping details. What gear did you use and how well did it work for you and things like that.

    Bullseye
    Code Name "Bullseye"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh HELL YEAH! Crocs are awesome! Ugly as hell, but the most comfortable thing you'll ever put on yer feet! Pass on the Walmart variety, "ain't nothin' like the real thing baby"....

    Glad the trip went well, soon as I get the 'pod put back together I plan on a weekend getaway......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep they ain't beauties by any stretch of the imagination but they are pretty much what I wear working around the house and camping.

    I love them little pices of rubber, and good advice STAY AWAY from the immitators get Crocs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been wearing a pair of the off brand crocks for about a year now and love them. When they wear out I will buy the real thing. The key is to keep in mind that they are like sandals + not shoes -.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is funny I picked up a new pair yesterday...I flipped them over and it says "Made is Bosnia", now there is something you don't see every day.

    My wife got a new pair as well an they were of course "Made in China".

    TOR - exactly, they aren't shoes and offer nothing in the way of ankle support...so no cross country hiking...but for putzing around they are quite comfortable.

    ReplyDelete