Tuesday, May 26, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY "BE A SURVIVOR" EDITION

{blows out candles on imaginary cake}

Yes, I know it is hard to believe but the blog is now officially one year old. My first meager attempt at a post hit the Net on May 26th, 2008.

Thank you to all of you who have come to read what I have to say...thank you and God Bless you and yours.

Keep coming back because we ain't done yet. Stay tuned for more fun and action here on Be A Survivor!

A few ways you can help me:

1.)  Subscribe to my feed using this link or the one at the end of this post.

2.) Be my friend on Facebook.

3.) Follow me on Twitter!

4.) Get the word out to your friends who might find this blog interesting.

5.) Send me email! I am always anxious to hear from folks.

6.) Send me article ideas or WRITE ONE YOURSELF and if I like I will post it! (I'll make you famous!!!) I personally can't believe more folks, especially bloggers, don't take advantage of these offers, that is how you get traffic to come to your blog! I ALWAYS take people up on these.

...that is all.

 Subscribe to Be A Survivor and Follow me on Twitter

Buy Be A Survivor stuff! ~ Donate to Be A Survivor! ~ Join "The Survivalists"!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on your first years effort, well worth the read:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Molly, I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Flea, you have a great blog with some powerful info.

    matthiasj
    Kentucky Preppers Network

    ReplyDelete