Thursday, May 21, 2009

Blogger Issues

Blogger the piece of shit that it is, is having issues. I had to remove the "Follower" module temporarily.

They made some changes to it and it is causing Internet Explorer to choke...geez why doesn't someone like Google buy Blogger already...OH wait they already own them.

Before someone comments on IE being a piece of shit, tell that to several hundred people a day who visit my site using it.

Blogger Known Issues

...that is all.

 Subscribe to Be A Survivor and Follow me on Twitter

Buy Be A Survivor stuff! ~ Donate to Be A Survivor! ~ Join "The Survivalists"!

5 comments:

  1. Same. I too had to remove several links from my "follower", and drop a few sites from the sidebar of my blogger site. Dunno what caused the problems, usually it was with the larger, more elaborate sites. So far no problems visiting your site.

    I'm kinda glad to hear I am not the only one having problems ... I thought I screwed something up on my computer.

    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. matthiasj,

    We are the minority bud. They force me to use IE on my company laptop but I use Firefox at home.

    James,

    Definitely not your PC...someone screwed the pooch at Google.

    Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like something changed. I had some custom code on a post page when the post was the full page that showed related posts. That was choking IE as well.

    Guys if you want a blog of your own I would have a hard time endorsing Blogger...look into Wordpress or your own domain if you can swing it.

    ReplyDelete