Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Blog Carnival Submissions

I submitted a few post to some blog carnivals and they were accepted, so here they are:

Festival Of Frugality - I submitted post of saving money on telephone and TV charges.

Carnival Of Homesteading - I submitted post on recycling aluminum.

Make It From Scratch Carnival - I submitted post on making a bucket light.

Economy, Business, Credit and Debit at the Roundup #7 - I submitted article on Frugality The New Chic.


...that is all.

 Subscribe to Be A Survivor and Follow me on Twitter

Buy Be A Survivor stuff! ~ Donate to Be A Survivor! ~ Join "The Survivalists"!

2 comments:

  1. You have some great posts Flea. Thank you for what you do.

    matthiasj
    Kentucky Preppers Network

    ReplyDelete
  2. matthiasj,

    Thanks for the kind words! Means a lot to me!!!

    ReplyDelete