Friday, May 8, 2009

Another New Friend: The Rasch Outdoor Chronicles

I was doing my normal blog reading in Google Reader (RSS reader) and they usually provide recommendations on the start page when you first open the website based on the blogs you subscribe to. They were recommending to me a blog called "The Rasch Outdoor Chronicles", so I clicked on the link to check it out. I read through the blog and immediately liked what I saw.

Alberts blog is a mix of ALL kinds of stuff related to the outdoors, I couldn't possibly just pigeon hole him into one category. I really enjoyed reading what he had to say, so I am thinking most of the people who read my stuff will enjoy his blog as well.

Check out Albert Rasch at "The Rasch Outdoor Chronicles". I think you will become a "regular" there!

This just goes to show, you should check out what websites recommend to you because you can find some real gems out there. Rest assured I will be checking them in the future :)

...that is all.

 Subscribe to Be A Survivor and Follow me on Twitter

Buy Be A Survivor stuff! ~ Donate to Be A Survivor! ~ Join "The Survivalists"!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tip on the Rasch Outdoor Chronicles, he has some great content.

    http://preparednesspro.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flea,

    Thanks for nice review and plug! I likewise spent the evening perusing your blog and found many new and interesting things that i wasn't aware of. Good job and keep it up!

    Regards,
    Albert
    The Rasch Outdoor Chronicles.
    The Range Reviews: Tactical.
    Proud Member of Outdoor Bloggers Summit.

    ReplyDelete