Monday, April 20, 2009

Twitter...

In an effort to be more like Ashton Kutcher (the first person on twitter to have 1,000,000 followers) I have created a twitter account and will try and post a tip a day for you. You can follow me at:

BeASurvivor

So far I have at least one brave soul willing to follow me into the fire...

Now I just need to find a way to marry Demi Moore.

...that is all.

 Subscribe to Be A Survivor and Follow me on Twitter

Buy Be A Survivor stuff! ~ Donate to Be A Survivor! ~ Join "The Survivalists"!

4 comments:

  1. you take Demi... I want Halle Berry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flea - your wife may have different ideas about that. Quick, offer her Ashton!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think she would take that trade to be honest ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would but do not twitter, sorry.

    ReplyDelete