Saturday, April 18, 2009

A Big Thanks!

I just want to say "THANK YOU!" to all my loyal readers. I have a consistent audience that supports me and I just wanted to acknowledge that. Traffic is up, subscriptions to my feed are up and everything is getting more fun for me! So thanks!

A few ways you can help me:

1.) Subscribe to my feed or via email using the links at the end of this post.

2.) FOLLOW ME! click on the "Follow" this blog button on the right side of the blog and become a follower!

3.) Get the word out to your friends who might find this blog interesting.

4.) Send me email! I am always anxious to hear from folks.

5.) Send me article ideas or WRITE ONE YOURSELF and if I like I will post it! (I'll make you famous!!!)

...that is all.

 Subscribe to Be A Survivor and Follow me on Twitter

Buy Be A Survivor stuff! ~ Donate to Be A Survivor! ~ Join "The Survivalists"!

No comments:

Post a Comment