Sunday, February 22, 2009

I'mmmm BAAAACK!

I am back from Bonn Germany....flew in last night, got home about 12am.

Food was great! I love German food it is very hearty and they make some of the best bread I have ever had. Very crusty, very tasty.

I was actually in Bonn for the beginning of their Carnival holiday (kind of like Mardi Gras). Quite interesting to say the least.

Just wanted to let everyone know I was alive and will do my best to get posting again.

Tschüss

...that is all.

 Subscribe to Be A Survivor and Follow me on Twitter

Buy Be A Survivor stuff! ~ Donate to Be A Survivor! ~ Join "The Survivalists"!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back flea and some great advice. I paid off a house 9 years early doing the pay a little extra thing. My buddy was a banker and told me to send whatever extra I could each month and watch the numbers come down fast. And they did, I would tell anyone to pay extra if you can, saves you a small fortune. Great post.

    ReplyDelete