Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I Wrote My Senator....

I felt compelled to write my Senator, Lindsey Graham...

In a nut shell I begged him to vote against the 800+ billion dollar "stimulus package"...if you want to call it that.

The only stimulus I feel is one in the region of my backside as I am bent over a barrel...

This will make your eyes bleed....
Did you hear Citigroup is spending 50 million on a brand new, FRENCH no less, corporate jet after getting 45 billion of our money. Couldn't even buy American...sad just sad.

EDIT: Surpise , surprise...appears Obamas folks called Citigroup and said this was probably not a good idea.


...that is all.

 Subscribe to Be A Survivor and Follow me on Twitter

Buy Be A Survivor stuff! ~ Donate to Be A Survivor! ~ Join "The Survivalists"!

2 comments:

  1. As a citizen I am very torn. On one hand it is none of our business how they run their company. If they want a jet so what. If they run their business into the ground so what. Some busineses fail it's that whole circle of life thing. Neither we nor government have the right to tell them how to run their business. On the other, did none of these jerks ever go to sunday school... "aviod the appearance of evil" ring a bell with any of them. Didn't they realize they were gonna be crucified? Probably not which just goes to show how out of touch they are with current sentiments. Almost 75% of the people are against having to cover their screw ups and they go buy a french jet. Way to go a-holes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous you raise a valid point...just the appearance of the act is enough to question the leadership of the company...

    On the other care I do care if they run the business into the ground seeings how I am now part owner...as are you. I would like a return on my so-called "investment". 45 Billion is a hell of a lot of money and I for one want the see a return...

    ReplyDelete