Thursday, January 1, 2009

Be A Survivor: 10 Best Posts of 2008...

Well 2008 has faded into the sunset and now I bring you my 10 favorite posts on this blog for 2008. I selected these posts because I enjoyed writing them the most. Sometimes coming up with content for a blog is work and these particular posts just flowed forth naturally.

1.) Equipment Review: Smith & Wesson M&P 9c

2.) BATF Bound Book Requirement And Getting C&R Process

3.) 30 Tips That Will Save Your Life...Maybe

4.) How To Use A Map And Compass Part I

5.) How To Use A Map And Compass Part II

6.) How To Survive A Bear Attack

7.) 15 More Simple Ways To Save Money

8.) Be Prepared: Morse Code

9.) Towing Safety

10.) RANT WARNING: People - Wise Up Please

If you have a post you liked I did not include let me know in the comments...

Happy New Year to you and yours!!!

...that is all.

 Subscribe to Be A Survivor and Follow me on Twitter

Buy Be A Survivor stuff! ~ Donate to Be A Survivor! ~ Join "The Survivalists"!

1 comment: