Wednesday, December 10, 2008

These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things...

In an effort to give you some insight into my warped world (just kidding) I figured I would share a few of my favorite things with my readers:

Favorite Gun Manufacturer - Smith & Wesson.

Favorite Knife - Gerber LMF.

Favorite Food - Big, greasy bacon cheeseburger with fries.

Favorite MRE - Meatloaf.

Favorite Vehicle - Pickup Mid to Full size.

Favorite Movie - Tie between "Last of the Mohicans" & "Fight Club".

Favorite Band - This is tough so here are a few: Weezer, Pink Floyd, OLD Rolling Stones, Van Halen to name a few.

Favorite Saying - "I was born at night...but it wasn't last night."

Favorite Color - Me and Johnny Cash have a lot in common.

Boxers or Briefs - None of your business!

Favorite Post Apocalytic Movie - 28 Days Later.

Favorite Book (fiction) - The Lord of the Rings trilogy

Favorite Book (non-fiction) - "Isaac Newton: The Last Sorcerer"

Favorite Pistol I Own - S&W M&P 9c

Favorite Rifle I Own - Ruger 10/22...everyone should have one.

Favorite Blog - The Simple Dollar

Favorite Pastime - Reading or watching movies.

Favorite Caliber - 7.62x39.

Favorite Ammo - Winchester White Box (good value).

I think that is enough for now...

...that is all.

 Subscribe to Be A Survivor and Follow me on Twitter

Buy Be A Survivor stuff! ~ Donate to Be A Survivor! ~ Join "The Survivalists"!

4 comments:

  1. Great idea for a post. It does provide a lot of insight.

    But a TIE for Last of the Mohicans and Fight Club?! Come on! That fight between the old man and Magua puts it at the top of the list for me. :) (It also has one of the best soundtracks in modern cinema.)

    Good stuff!

    B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there. I recently found your blog, and I really like it. I added it to my blogroll today. I always tell people when I do that, so that if you would like it removed, all you have to do is holler. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I know it is a weird tie...

    Last of the Mohicans was one of the most beautiful movies I ever watched. The cinematography was stunning as was the music as you say. I absolutely loved it...

    I can't explain it...Fight Club is just one of those movies that I thought kicked ass...and I am NOT a Brad Pitt fan at all. Plus Meatloaf was great in it....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Amanadoo! I will do the same for you as soon as I get a chance!

    ReplyDelete