Sunday, November 23, 2008

Weekend Roundup Vol. 18

Weekend Roundup:
Folks, get with the program and join "The Survivalists"! if you have a blog or website with survival content. We have 15 sites so far and are always looking for new recruits!

Check out the new product below...can't wait till they make them for S&W M&P.


On My Mind:
Finished another semester in school, escaped with two A-'s...not bad. I have been busy as hell with work and other stuff. Doing my best to keep up with the blog and still sneak in some Fallout III time in there as well.

Please get the word out on my blog and if you haven't already subscribe to my feed...IT IS FREE! - Subscribe to Be A Survivor

If you would like your blog or website added to the Be A Survivor link list, let me know. Before asking, please make sure you have some content, it is related topically to my blog, (for example a site on baseball would not fit in here), is updated on some sort of regular schedule and I will be happy to try and help you out.

On The Blogs:
Scoutinlife's Homestead and Preparedness Blog
Wool Clothing For The Outdoors

Stealth Survival
Shotgun Ammo - Choices For Self-Defense

Kaiservontexas' Musings
Chicken Little

The Simple Dollar
5 Simple Water Conservation Methods

Total Survivalist Libertarian Rantfest
The Big 3 Bailout

The Tip:
When changing the oil on your vehicle before installing the new oil filter take your finger and dip it in CLEAN oil, run your finger around the gasket of the new oil filter then install it. This will help with a nice seal and keep the gasket from drying out.

...that is all.

 Subscribe to Be A Survivor and Follow me on Twitter

Buy Be A Survivor stuff! ~ Donate to Be A Survivor! ~ Join "The Survivalists"!

1 comment:

  1. I wish my semester was over. I'll take all C's even if it would just end. I have major senioritis. Good job on getting through the fall.

    ReplyDelete