Saturday, November 8, 2008

Weekend Roundup Vol. 16

Weekend Roundup:
Folks, get with the program and join "The Survivalists"! if you have a blog or website with that sort of content. We have 10 sites so far and are always looking for new recruits!

Posts coming this week:
Survive! Lost In The Woods
Survival Food Spotlight: Honey
You Peat Me To The Punch
How To Field Strip An AK-47
Equipment Review: Pelican Waterproof Gear Box


On My Mind:
Wow gas has dropped a bunch...I just filled my tank for the bargain price of $2.02 per gallon. I NEVER thought I would see prices that low again.

The price gouging on magazines and ammunition has started apparently. Will only get worse before it gets better.

My wife is heading out on a business trip this week so I will have plenty o' keyboard time to try and bring you some good quality content.

Please get the word out on my blog and if you haven't already subscribe to my feed...IT IS FREE! - Subscribe to Be A Survivor

If you would like your blog or website added to the Be A Survivor link list, let me know. Before asking, please make sure you have some content, it is related topically to my blog, (for example a site on baseball would not fit in here), is updated on some sort of regular schedule and I will be happy to try and help you out.

On The Blogs:
Scoutinlife's Homestead and Preparedness Blog
The Best Idea

Stealth Survival
Winter Driving Safety

Kaiservontexas' Musings
They Are ALL Liars

The Simple Dollar
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle

Total Survivalist Libertarian Rantfest
Physical Training

Down In The Hills Survival
The End?

The Tip:
Folks, seriously, if you are planning on getting or gun or doing any kind of stocking up DO IT NOW! It will only get more expense leading up to the inevitable gun ban (of some sort), the Dems will push through next year. Remember one of the people who authored the previous gunban is now our Vice-President elect. Buy whatever you are going to buy now and don't wait.

...that is all.

 Subscribe to Be A Survivor and Follow me on Twitter

Buy Be A Survivor stuff! ~ Donate to Be A Survivor! ~ Join "The Survivalists"!

2 comments:

  1. $1.85 in Jonesboro. Don't expect it to stay that low though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. $1.62 here today in KC :)

    ReplyDelete