Thursday, November 13, 2008

Survival Links: Steve's Pages....huh?

Yes that is right, I said Steve's Pages. This guy has links to electronic versions of TONS of military manuals...for FREE! That is right I said FREE.

Steve has a donate button on his page and I highly encourage folks who find this useful and download manuals to donate a little something to good ole Stevie boy. I am not Steve and I don't work for Steve...I just know a good thing when I see one.

Have fun...that should be enough light reading for you before you hit the sack (yeah for the next ten years).

...that is all.

 Subscribe to Be A Survivor and Follow me on Twitter

Buy Be A Survivor stuff! ~ Donate to Be A Survivor! ~ Join "The Survivalists"!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah the page is gone...I have my suspicions on who ruined it for the rest of us.

    ReplyDelete