Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Bought Some More AK-47 Mags....I Wish...

Well a few days ago I placed an order for (4) more Yugoslavian AK-47 magazines for my Yugo M70 from Southern Ohio Gun.

Here is an email I received yesterday:

(Name Changed to Protect the Innocent),
We are out of stock on all our AK-47 magazines. Do you want me to backorder these for you? If you have any questions please let me know. If I do not hear from you by 11/18/08 I will have to cancel this order.

Thanks,
SOG, (Name Changed to Protect the Innocent)


I asked them to place them on backorder for me of course but the craziness appears to have started at this point. There is a gun show here November 29th and 30th and I am guessing that prices will be even more ridiculous than they normally are.

I really don't like the plastic mags but I may need to pick a few of those up to hedge my bets.

...that is all.

 Subscribe to Be A Survivor and Follow me on Twitter

Buy Be A Survivor stuff! ~ Donate to Be A Survivor! ~ Join "The Survivalists"!

3 comments:

  1. Try Cope's! Word on the AKforums is they got a shipment in of Romanian used mags. Might need some rust removed but not biggie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought 5 mags in the last ammo purchase late this summer. That gets me to a pretty comfortable level. Guess you can always use a few more. Check gun shops. Almost every decent gun shop I've been to has a box of AR mags and a box of AK mags. Prices might be high but with what is very possible beggars can't be choosers. Unless BHO chooses to leave guns and gun related imports alone they are only going to get more expensive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AIM surplus has them for 13 bucks.

    ReplyDelete