Saturday, November 22, 2008

Additional Link Love For My Fellow "Survivalists"

Here is some additional love for the sites who took the plunge and joined "The Survivalists"

I should say with the exception of me the sites are listed in the order they joined from most recent to the trailblazers.

Yours Truly - Don't think a link is needed since your are here already ;)
Stealth Survival
Code Name Bulleseye
The Survivalist Blog
Prepare: Tips to Survive the End of the World
Starting to Speak My Mind
Crazy Kook
Abraham's Blog
Circle of Oroborous
The Aspiring Survivalist
Everyday Prepper
Utah Preppers
Kaiservontexas' Musings
The Healthy Survivor
Keep It Simple Survival - The first one to join besides me...guess this makes Mayberry Vice President!

Join "The Survivalists" ...I'll make you famous.

...that is all.

 Subscribe to Be A Survivor and Follow me on Twitter

Buy Be A Survivor stuff! ~ Donate to Be A Survivor! ~ Join "The Survivalists"!

2 comments:

  1. VP, I like the sound of that, heh heh heh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the plug man, we all need to reach as many people as we can. To many are not even aware let alone prepared.

    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete