Monday, October 27, 2008

"The Survivalists" Webring

I started a new webring over at ringsurf (different from the "other" webring).

Any survival, preparedness, gun, homesteading, outdoors, etc. blogs or websites are welcome to join. Hopefully this will help generate some traffic for folks.

Here is the webiste: The Survivalists Webring

Join today...it's FREE!

EDIT: I did my first few banners for the web ring. You can see the one I like best so far at the bottom of my site. Sort of an old west meets the A-Team type feel. Let me know what you guys think...SO FAR 3 SITES Have Joined!!!

...that is all.

 Subscribe to Be A Survivor and Follow me on Twitter

Buy Be A Survivor stuff! ~ Donate to Be A Survivor! ~ Join "The Survivalists"!

2 comments:

  1. Good show Flea! I've been waiting for one of "us" to do this.... I'm on another "survival" webring, but it's pretty lame. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I can't gaurantee this won't be lame :) ...BUT I figured I would give it a whirl. I belong to the other webring as well and most of the sites are silent with no updates in quite a while. Hopefully this works out for everyone. I am working on a banner in Paint Shop Pro and will unveil that in a couple o' days.

    In the meantime...everyone feel free to join if your have a site related to survivalism in some fashion.

    ReplyDelete