Friday, September 5, 2008

VOTE!

One thing I just wanted to stress to everyone out there is to exercise their right to vote.

It cracks me up when I hear people complain about our government or their local government and yet they never voted in their life...if you don't vote...you don't have the right to complain in my opinion.

Whatever your affiliation Republican, Democrat, Libertarian, Green Party, etc...no voted is wasted in my opinion. Many other countries actually scoff at us because we are so free and have these rights and are so blase about them.

Registering to vote is PAINLESS...go to http://rockthevote.org/ fill out the form and mail to the address they provide with any additional documentation needed. I needed to include a photocopy of my driver's license for South Carolina.

You must register to vote at least 30 days before the election!!!

Listen folks people fought and died so we have this right...don't waste it, go out there and vote for whomever you think will do the best job for you and your family.

...that is all.

 Subscribe to Be A Survivor and Follow me on Twitter

Buy Be A Survivor stuff! ~ Donate to Be A Survivor! ~ Join "The Survivalists"!

1 comment:

  1. Everybody vote, and everybody join the NRA. Realistically, I expect Obama to win because the people won't take another four years of Bush Lite. So to counter Obama's anti-gun agenda, join the NRA so they can continue the fight!

    ReplyDelete