Monday, September 1, 2008

Happy Labor Day!

Well folks when you read this I can say the wife and I are full on into our camping trip with the pop-up. I am probably fishing right now....God I love scheduled posts.

Anyhow I hope everyone who is off from work enjoys the rest! I promise I will return to the regular posting schedule tomorrow and will be reviewing my favorite knife.

I hope you and your family enjoy the holiday and god bless!

...that is all.

 Subscribe to Be A Survivor and Follow me on Twitter

Buy Be A Survivor stuff! ~ Donate to Be A Survivor! ~ Join "The Survivalists"!

2 comments:

  1. How exactly do you do scheduled posts? I saw a scheduled post section but there didn't seem to be a place to compose one? Any help would be appreciated since I have a couple of busy weekends coming up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are using Blogger. Go to draft.blogger.com.

    under post options just use a date and time in advance and it's scheduled.

    It is beta so you can only use it in draft.blogger.com but it works great.

    Flea

    ReplyDelete