Friday, September 5, 2008

Charleston Gun Show And Huricane Update

Well, I was planning on going to the gun show this weekend and pick myself an AK-47 of some type. Guess that will have to wait...I would imagine the show will be cancelled with Hannah approaching. All my preps are done...

I have full gas tank and spare gas cans.
Generator tested and working.
All my outside "stuff" is in the garage (which has a reinforced door by the way).
We have plenty of food and water.
We will be filling both bathtubs tonight before the storm hits (toilet flush water).

That's about all I can do at this point.

I am disappointed about the gun show though as I do want to pick up my "assault rifle" before Obama gets elected. I am crossing my fingers though McCain and Palin did well at the convention...will remain to be seen how they do going forward.

My regular posting schedule has been completely hosed this week prepping for the storm and trying to get all my homework for the week done in case I lose power...sorry about that guys...need to get my act together ;)

I am not too worried about Hannah but if Ike turns north we will be in BIG trouble. I will be heading for the hills on that one.

...that is all.

Buy Be A Survivor stuff...

1 comment:

  1. Instead of "filling the tub", fill the WaterBob. WaterBob.com. It is a plastic liner that goes in the tub and has a pump.

    ReplyDelete