Saturday, July 26, 2008

Weekend Roundup Vol. 1

Well another week comes to a close and I am starting a new feature here at Be A Survivor called "The Weekend Roundup". It will feature links to some posts I enjoyed on other blogs as well as some short tidbits and tips.

This week was a rough one for me...I had final projects due in school, tons going on at work and the wife and I drove to NJ to spend some time with the in-laws. Somehow I managed to post regardless. One thing you may have noticed is I have stopped posting on Sunday. The day off will do my mind good and recharge me for the coming week...so I can provide you with relevant content.

Ok so lets get some of the administrative stuff out of the way...
My offer to allow folks to guest post here still stands if anyone is interested email me at beasurvivor.blogspot@gmail.com and we'll talk about it.

I have a bunch of stuff lined up in skeletal form that needs to be fleshed out for upcoming posts so stay tuned.

TIP OF THE WEEK:

Always practice good trigger discipline when handling a firearm. Do not put your finger on the trigger unless you intend to shoot something. Keep it in the ready position on the trigger guard...

email me a tip and I will post it here and make you famous (we'll not really...but you will get credit!)

WEEKEND ROUNDUP

The Dragon has a great post on global cooling. (Yes you read that right - I agree BTW)

Riverwalker is looking to hear from his fellow Texas preppers.

Here is a special one...folks Mayberry is hurting...he provides you with info and entertainment...help the guy out...if anyone deserves it, he does. Click on his "Will Blog for Food" button and donate.

Check out Scoutinlife's apparently "world famous" chili recipe...sounds delicious.

Trent from The Simple Dollar always makes financial sense...if you have never visited do so...SOLID financial advice.

...that is all.

 Subscribe to Be A Survivor and Follow me on Twitter

Buy Be A Survivor stuff! ~ Donate to Be A Survivor! ~ Join "The Survivalists"!

4 comments:

  1. Flea enjoy your Sundays my friend and hope you did well on all your finals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Flea, I appreciate the plug.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy the day off! It's good to take some time off and relax a little bit. Besides, there's only a 1 in 7 chance that TEOTWAWKI will happen that day! Ha Ha!

    RW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks....Remember the End of the World will be broadcast live.

    ReplyDelete