Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Some More Interesting Links...

Time for some more links to sites I actually visit. I either read, use or buy from these folks and can recommend these sites without thinking twice. (In the case of Utah Shelter Systems - I plan on speding my future lottery winnings there)

If you are loaded check out Utah Shelter Systems.

Once again if your loaded check out Camp Chef - these systems are awsome just way overpriced.

The folks at Bill of Rights Press sell books the government doesn't want you to read.

All I can say is the Water BOB is the bomb (what a great idea! - warning - this site has some annoying audio).

The guys at Gear Sector will take care of your "sling needs".  I have ordered from them and they are highly recommended.

I have ordered custom topographical maps from Offroute and they are awesome as well.

Camping Survival has a BOATLOAD of stuff, I have ordered from them as well.

Yet more good financial advice at Get Rich Slowly.

If you are a blogger or have a website Google Analytics will give you stats on what your site likes on its pizza for cyrin out loud! (More stats then you'll care to see)

Check out Survivalist News if you haven't already, these guys are doing a great job of aggregating all the survival blogs out there. (Nice job guys!)

...that is all.

 Subscribe to Be A Survivor and Follow me on Twitter

Buy Be A Survivor stuff! ~ Donate to Be A Survivor! ~ Join "The Survivalists"!

3 comments:

  1. Great links. Thanks Flea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for some great links. Well done flea!

    RW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Or you can do like me and add the following to your host file: 127.0.0.1 google-analytics.com

    ReplyDelete