Wednesday, July 16, 2008

5 Ways To Save Cash

Save some cash to buy guns and ammo of course!

1.) DO NOT eat out - Americans blow tons of cash on eating out. Even an innocent trip to McDonalds for lunch can cost between 6-9 bucks! Especially if you eat like me. Don't buy coffee on the way to work brew it yourself and fill one of those big travel mugs. Don't hit the vending machines when you have some hunger pangs...bring snacks from home to work.

2.) Ditch the costly Cable plans and Phone service - I lived for years with just a cell phone. I was paying $40 a month for a landline so my mom could call me once in a blue moon. Get rid of the 4,000 channel cable package and just stick with basic if you have to have it at all. You could ditch TV all together and reclaim valuable hours to do things constructive like read, play a game with your children or actually fix the things on the "honey do" list.

3.) Get a bike (pedal power or motorcycle) - With gas prices the way they are...do I really need to explain this one?

4.) Make you own cleaning products..such as laundry detergent, glass cleaner and Soft Scrub.

5.) Cut down on vices - if you smoke...smoke less. If you drink...drink less. If you gamble...just stop you are pissing money away. Whatever it is you enjoy that costs money, just cut back and save the cash.

...that is all.

 Subscribe to Be A Survivor and Follow me on Twitter

Buy Be A Survivor stuff! ~ Donate to Be A Survivor! ~ Join "The Survivalists"!

3 comments:

  1. Just got rid of my land line cell only now saves 32 bucks a month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got rid of cable. If I watch TV at all, it's movie I want to see. Too much other stuff to do.

    RW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got rid of my wife. I saved a bunch! :)

    ReplyDelete