Friday, June 20, 2008

Yet Another SKS Update

I just got off the phone with Samco and great news. I have in my hands...no, not an SKS but a shiney new UPS tracking number. My SKS will be here on 6/23/08 which is Monday. I will document the entire unpacking process and share with you my "Christmas like" moment...with a pictorial step-by-step included.

...that is all.

 Subscribe to Be A Survivor and Follow me on Twitter

Buy Be A Survivor stuff! ~ Donate to Be A Survivor! ~ Join "The Survivalists"!

5 comments:

  1. Alright, I will wait till next week but I am just as interested in this as you are! Perhaps you will miss a couple days of posting while you are out on the range.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome to hear that you'll finally be getting your SKS. Let us know/post some pics as soon as you can!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! I'd love to have one of those, but it ain't in the bidget right now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear about adding a (first?) centerfire long gun to the collection. I think the sks has a ton of great points (low cost, low cost ammo, rugged, semi auto) but I just plain don't like shooting them at all. That is 100% personal and not about the gun itself. I would like a second long gun in that caliber but would rather wait a bit longer and get an(other) AK. If things go real well I might be able to get another AK toward the end of '08.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes this will be my first centerfire long gun. The only rifle I have right now is a 10/22. If the election keeps going the way it looks like it will be going....I will be picking up a AR-15 or AK before they are banned again.

    ReplyDelete